I had the pleasure of attending the Fleurs de Villes preview launch on April 18th at Bayshore Shopping center in Ottawa. Needless to say this post is long overdue. This was my second time visiting the display and I blogged about my previous experience here. Fleurs De Villes is a Floral Mannequin Series across Canada where local florists partner with leading brand sponsors to create artful flower displays.
The night was spent with sampling drinks and hor d’oeuvres and of course gazing at the fashionable plant-wearing mannequins. There are so many details I wished to share but I’m afraid it would make the this post quite a lengthy one. Here we go!
Inspired by: the garden
2. Designed by Painted Arrow Flowers & Gifts
Inspired by: Amazon goddess
3. Designed by The Fresh Flower and Gift Emporium (sponsored by CHEO)
Inspired by: A siren with shoe envy
4. Blumenstudio, Cafe and Floral (Sponsored by Fashion Canada)
Inspired by: A vintage Dior
5. Sage Designs (Sponsored by Marsolais)
6. Mill Street Florist (Sponsored by Brookstreet Hotel)
Inspired by: The Sun
7. Designed by Flowers Talk Tivoli
Inspired by: the Gatsby Girl
8. Designed by Flower Rainbow, Floral Design Studio (Sponsored by Kiss FM)
9. Designed by 9. Sweet Clover Studio (Sponsored by Debra)
10. Designed b The Village Green flower shop
Inspired by: The Bride
11. Designed by Trillium
Inspired by: The peacock.
12. Designed by Capital Florist
Inspired by: Frida is the queen of flower crowns and she ‘s wearing a pink peony and ranunculus flower crown.
13. Designed by Kelly’s flowers and gift boutique (Sponsored by XOXOWines)
Inspired by: Spring
14. Designed by Scrim’s Florist
15. Designed by Alta Vista Flowers
Inspired by: Oscar de la Renta’s 2017 runway show